Hard Road KinderCare
Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center, the premiere early childhood learning center.
We provide a high quality educational environment to your child through enriched daily activities, safe classroom environments, and quality staff members.
As a staff we are dedicated to providing the best care and safest environment possible.
We welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any time; feel free to stop in, email, or call.
We feel privileged and honored that you have chosen us with the most precious people in your life. Thank you for trusting in us!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare on Hard Road! We are located a mile from Sawmill Road and just a few steps from Smoky Row. We are located in both the Worthington and Dublin School Districts. Walking in the front door you are greeted by a friendly staff and a warm environment. Each room is designed to foster your child's individual growth and development. We are passionate about each child's growth and development from our Infant room to our School-age Classroom. Come in and meet the quality staff and experience the environment for yourself!
- We value the importance of safety at our center. Our front doors are always locked and parents and caregivers must have the door code to enter. Alternative pick-up people must have valid identification and must be listed on the child's paperwork. Our center's furniture and equipment is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis to ensure that the children have a safe and clean learning environment. Ms. Jeannie is our Health and Safety Coordinator and she regularly monitors our health and safety procedures to ensure that we are maintaining a safe and clean center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Title 20, NACCRRA
Endorse Hard Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.