Helping Hands Center For Special Needs
- Helping Hands Center for Special Needs is an education and therapy center for children with developmental disabilities.
- Our goal is to offer an integrated approach to meet your childs individual needs.
- This collaborative effort combines professionals in the fields of music therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy,physical therapy, psychological, behavioral, and educational services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Albany Grades: 1-12 | 282 students
9555 Johnstown Road
New Albany, OH 43054
(614)433-0822 11.9 1-12
- Columbus Grades: PK-7 | 144 students
1490 E Main St
Columbus, OH 43205
(614)252-0731 4.6 PK-7
- Cincinnati Grades: 1-10 | 93 students
4721 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
(513)242-7600 97.3 1-10
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.