All Saints Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (614) 231-3391
- All Saints Academy is a Catholic School in the Diocese of Columbus.
- The school is home to grades K-8. The curriculum that the teachers use is the same as all the schools in the Diocese.
- ASSA's primary mission is to enhance the educational experience of all All Saints Academy students by providing extra workshops, events, field trips and other activities, that expose the student to various topics.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-6 | 301 students
979 S James Road
Columbus, OH 43227
(614) 231-3790 0.4 PK-6
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-6579 7.4 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 195 students
817 N Hamilton Rd
Columbus, OH 43230
(614) 536-6101 7 NS-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
(614) 235-1396 1 NS-8
i suggest you send your child to all saints next year its a good school you might not like it at first but you'll adjust to it when you meet friends.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sanai
The teachers and administration of All Saints is great. The administrator is always available to the students and parents and I have enjoyed my experiences at the school.
- Posted by Parent - bmill
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.