All Saints Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- All Saints Academy is a Catholic School in the Diocese of Columbus.
- The school is home to grades K-8. The curriculum that the teachers use is the same as all the schools in the Diocese.
- ASSA's primary mission is to enhance the educational experience of all All Saints Academy students by providing extra workshops, events, field trips and other activities, that expose the student to various topics.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 668 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2774 Calumet Street
Columbus, OH 43202
ColumbusGrades: PK-6 | 241 students
979 S James Road
Columbus, OH 43227
GahannaGrades: PK-12 | 440 students
817 N Hamilton Rd
Gahanna, OH 43230
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
i suggest you send your child to all saints next year its a good school you might not like it at first but you'll adjust to it when you meet friends.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sanai
The teachers and administration of All Saints is great. The administrator is always available to the students and parents and I have enjoyed my experiences at the school.
- Posted by Parent - bmill
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?