All Saints Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- All Saints Academy is a Catholic School in the Diocese of Columbus.
- The school is home to grades K-8. The curriculum that the teachers use is the same as all the schools in the Diocese.
- ASSA's primary mission is to enhance the educational experience of all All Saints Academy students by providing extra workshops, events, field trips and other activities, that expose the student to various topics.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-6 | 283 students
979 S James Road
Columbus, OH 43227
(614)231-3790 0.4 PK-6
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 440 students
817 N Hamilton Rd
Columbus, OH 43230
(614)536-6101 7 NS-8
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 411 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
(614)267-6579 7.4 K-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
(614)235-1396 1 NS-8
i suggest you send your child to all saints next year its a good school you might not like it at first but you'll adjust to it when you meet friends.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sanai
The teachers and administration of All Saints is great. The administrator is always available to the students and parents and I have enjoyed my experiences at the school.
- Posted by Parent - bmill
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.