- Heritage Academy believes that the home school can provide a superior environment for genuine Christian education.
- Home schooling places the responsibility for education squarely on the shoulders of parents.
- Home schooling allows the parents to determine what their children shall learn, and affords parents the opportunity to teach their children to think Christianly.
- It also provides an atmosphere in which children may be trained to seek god's glory in all that they do.
- Finally, home schooling permits parents literally to obey god's command to teach their children in the midst of daily life.
- Heritage Academy assists local Christian families to home school their children by offering advise, programs, meetings, accountability, networking, extra curricular activities, field trips, contests, transcripts, classes and oversight.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||75 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.