- Our mission is to provide a Biblically based, developmentally appropriate early childhood education through an enriched environment that stimulates curiosity and learning, while nurturing the child's emotional, social and spiritual growth.
- As a ministry of Church of the Saviour, we seek to transform families and friendships through Jesus Christ.
- Our vision is to provide an exceptional Christian Early Childhood Program to young families in our community.
- It is our desire that each family would recognize the importance of raising their children with Christian values and have an understanding of the love of God.
- Our interactive program is designed to foster friendships, encouragement, growth opportunities and support services for parents through Church of the Saviour and the professional community.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.