Hobe Sound Christian Academy
Hobe Sound Christian Academy provides a quality education in a Christian environment.
It is an education that trains the whole person intellectually, spiritually, and socially to be a servant leader.
Our program combines academic excellence, spiritual commitment, community service, and personal concern for each student.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 218 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,900
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Families receive a discount for second and third child.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Mrs. Becky Veyon
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Choir, Summer International Mission Trips
- Welcome to the Hobe Sound Christian Academy! Hobe Sound Christian Academy has provided a quality education with a Christian worldview since 1960. Because we share a campus with a Bible college and mission organization, we offer unique opportunities for our students.
- High school students have the opportunity to dual enroll for college credit at Hobe Sound Bible College and Indian River Community College.
- Our choirs participate in the Singing Christmas Tree, a multimedia Christmas celebration that draws thousands of attendees each year.
- Our students participate in short-term international mission trips each summer. We educate students for leadership and leadership in today's world. We recognize that Christian education is a partnership between the school, the church, and the family.
- HSCA employs teachers who have a servant's heart (Phil. 2:5-7).
- HSCA partners with parents who seek to raise children in the instruction of the Lord (Eph. 6:4).
- HSCA trains students who are being conformed to the image of Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:29).
- HSCA serves churches that minister to the entire family (Deut. 6:6-8).
The school is very strict, but has a great curriculum and caring teachers and staff.
Endorse Hobe Sound Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.