Hobe Sound Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Hobe Sound Christian Academy provides a quality education in a Christian environment.
- It is an education that trains the whole person intellectually, spiritually, and socially to be a servant leader.
- Our program combines academic excellence, spiritual commitment, community service, and personal concern for each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average SAT score||1030|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,900|
|Tuition Notes||Families receive a discount for second and third child.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Becky Veyon|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Summer International Mission Trips|
- Welcome to the Hobe Sound Christian Academy! Hobe Sound Christian Academy has provided a quality education with a Christian worldview since 1960. Because we share a campus with a Bible college and mission organization, we offer unique opportunities for our students.
- High school students have the opportunity to dual enroll for college credit at Hobe Sound Bible College and Indian River Community College.
- Our choirs participate in the Singing Christmas Tree, a multimedia Christmas celebration that draws thousands of attendees each year.
- Our students participate in short-term international mission trips each summer. We educate students for leadership and leadership in today's world. We recognize that Christian education is a partnership between the school, the church, and the family.
- HSCA employs teachers who have a servant's heart (Phil. 2:5-7).
- HSCA partners with parents who seek to raise children in the instruction of the Lord (Eph. 6:4).
- HSCA trains students who are being conformed to the image of Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:29).
- HSCA serves churches that minister to the entire family (Deut. 6:6-8).
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altamonte Springs Grades: PK-8 | 512 students
869 Maitland Ave
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
(407)830-6245 132.9 PK-8
- Boca Raton Grades: PK-12 | 582 students
470 NW 4th Ave.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
(561)391-2727 49 PK-12
The school is very strict, but has a great curriculum and caring teachers and staff.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Felicia
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.