Hobe Sound Christian Academy provides a quality education in a Christian environment.
It is an education that trains the whole person intellectually, spiritually, and socially to be a servant leader.
Our program combines academic excellence, spiritual commitment, community service, and personal concern for each student.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 232 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,900
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Families receive a discount for second and third child.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Mrs. Becky Veyon
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Choir, Summer International Mission Trips
- Welcome to the Hobe Sound Christian Academy! Hobe Sound Christian Academy has provided a quality education with a Christian worldview since 1960. Because we share a campus with a Bible college and mission organization, we offer unique opportunities for our students.
- High school students have the opportunity to dual enroll for college credit at Hobe Sound Bible College and Indian River Community College.
- Our choirs participate in the Singing Christmas Tree, a multimedia Christmas celebration that draws thousands of attendees each year.
- Our students participate in short-term international mission trips each summer. We educate students for leadership and leadership in today's world. We recognize that Christian education is a partnership between the school, the church, and the family.
- HSCA employs teachers who have a servant's heart (Phil. 2:5-7).
- HSCA partners with parents who seek to raise children in the instruction of the Lord (Eph. 6:4).
- HSCA trains students who are being conformed to the image of Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:29).
- HSCA serves churches that minister to the entire family (Deut. 6:6-8).
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hobe Sound Christian Academy cost?
Hobe Sound Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $4,900 for private students.
What schools are Hobe Sound Christian Academy often compared to?
Hobe Sound Christian Academyis often viewed alongside schools like The Pine School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Hobe Sound Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Hobe Sound Christian Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
What is Hobe Sound Christian Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Hobe Sound Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Hobe Sound Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Underrated. The best Christian school there is if you are most interested in good lasting relationships and teachers that'll pray over you and focus on your education.
The school is very strict, but has a great curriculum and caring teachers and staff.
Endorse Hobe Sound Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.