Hobe Sound Christian Academy
Hobe Sound Christian Academy provides a quality education in a Christian environment.
It is an education that trains the whole person intellectually, spiritually, and socially to be a servant leader.
Our program combines academic excellence, spiritual commitment, community service, and personal concern for each student.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 218 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,900
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Families receive a discount for second and third child.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Mrs. Becky Veyon
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Band, Choir, Summer International Mission Trips
- Welcome to the Hobe Sound Christian Academy! Hobe Sound Christian Academy has provided a quality education with a Christian worldview since 1960. Because we share a campus with a Bible college and mission organization, we offer unique opportunities for our students.
- High school students have the opportunity to dual enroll for college credit at Hobe Sound Bible College and Indian River Community College.
- Our choirs participate in the Singing Christmas Tree, a multimedia Christmas celebration that draws thousands of attendees each year.
- Our students participate in short-term international mission trips each summer. We educate students for leadership and leadership in today's world. We recognize that Christian education is a partnership between the school, the church, and the family.
- HSCA employs teachers who have a servant's heart (Phil. 2:5-7).
- HSCA partners with parents who seek to raise children in the instruction of the Lord (Eph. 6:4).
- HSCA trains students who are being conformed to the image of Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:29).
- HSCA serves churches that minister to the entire family (Deut. 6:6-8).
Source: Verified school update
The school is very strict, but has a great curriculum and caring teachers and staff.
Endorse Hobe Sound Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
When Should You Consider a Therapeutic School?
It is a heart-stopping moment for any parent when you realize that your child needs much more help than you can give him at home and at his current school. Perhaps a therapeutic school is the answer.
Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.