- Hobe Sound Christian Academy provides a quality education in a Christian environment.
- It is an education that trains the whole person intellectually, spiritually, and socially to be a servant leader.
- Our program combines academic excellence, spiritual commitment, community service, and personal concern for each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||182 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average SAT score||1030|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,200|
|Tuition Notes||Families receive a discount for second and third child.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Becky Veyon|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Bible Quizzing, Brain Bowl Competition, Choir, Summer International Mission Trips Band, Bible Quizzing, Choir, Brain Bowl Competition,
Summer International Mission Trips,
- Welcome to the Hobe Sound Christian Academy! Hobe Sound Christian Academy has provided a quality education with a Christian worldview since 1960. Because we share a campus with a Bible college and mission organization, we offer unique opportunities for our students.
- High school students have the opportunity to dual enroll for college credit at Hobe Sound Bible College.
- Our choirs participate in the Singing Christmas Tree, a multimedia Christmas celebration that draws thousands of attendees each year.
- Our students participate in short-term international mission trips each summer. We educate students for leadership and leadership in today's world. We recognize that Christian education is a partnership between the school, the church, and the family.
- HSCA employs teachers who have a servant's heart (Phil. 2:5-7).
- HSCA partners with parents who seek to raise children in the instruction of the Lord (Eph. 6:4).
- HSCA trains students who are being conformed to the image of Jesus Christ (Rom. 8:29).
- HSCA serves churches that minister to the entire family (Deut. 6:6-8).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Hobe SoundGrades: K-12 | 396 students
12350 SE Federal Highway
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Lake WorthGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
2892 South Congress Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33461
StuartGrades: NS-8 | 219 students
2450 SE Ocean Blvd
Stuart, FL 34996
StuartGrades: PK-12 | 283 students
777 Se Salerno Rd
Stuart, FL 34997
West Palm BeachGrades: PK-8 | 360 students
807 N Flagler Drive
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.