5.00 (1 review)
- Holmdel PreSchool Center is a professional child care center, whose goal is to provide creative, competent care at an outstanding value.
- The center is abreast with the latest in educational philosophy, techniques, and equipment assuring your child receives the best learning opportunity.
- At our school, you can expect consistent, quality care that means peace of mind for you.
- We accommodate your schedule by opening early in the morning and closing late in the evening (7am - 7 pm).
- We offer both part-time programs and full-time care. Our center is licensed by the Division of Youth and Family Services, provides a safe, child-centered environment using the NAEYC child-to-caregiver ratios and standards of excellence in child care.
- Our program has been recognized by local public schools as offering high quality and outstanding academics.
- Computer technology and programs are offered as well as gymnastics and science instruction with hands on science educator.
- Only preschool authorized as a bus stop for Holmdel Village Public school students for kindergarten enrichment students.
Holmdel Preschool places among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||74 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Dependent upon enrollment schedule|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||D. Morgan|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Dance, Gymnastics, Soccer, SwimmingBallet, Dance,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, computers, cooking, Dance, Gym and fitness, soccer, swimming|
- Independently owned andoperated Offering quality care for over 2 decades Open 7 am - 7 pm All teachers are certified and higher degrees Offer summer camp with pool on premises State of the art playgrounds one for each age grouping (total of 3) Special on site programs including science educator programs, programs from Poricy Park and Monmounth Museum Parent participation programs Financial aid offered
We have found the teachers to be very caring to their students.
- Posted by Parent - Anonymous
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.