Holy Cross Evangelical Lutheran School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 6 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,900
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition: $2,750 Book Fees: $150 Tuition is divided into 10 months (Aug. -May). Payments are due on the 1st of every month.
- Holy Cross Lutheran School is here for those seeking academic excellence in a Christ-centered setting. We are committed to providing your child with an individualized, traditional, 1st-8th Christian education. Please visit our website for more information.
Endorse Holy Cross Evangelical Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.