Holy Cross Evangelical Lutheran School
Holy Cross Lutheran School is here for those seeking academic excellence in a Christ-centered setting.
We are committed to providing your child with an individualized, traditional, K-8th Christian education.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 6 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Average class size: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is divided into 10 months (Aug. -May). Payments are due on the 1st of every month. Tuition assistance through STOs and ESAs available.
- Holy Cross Lutheran School is here for those seeking academic excellence in a Christ-centered setting. We are committed to providing your child with an individualized K-8th Christian education. Please visit our website for more information.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Holy Cross Evangelical Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.