The Family School
- The Family School is a unique, nonprofit early childhood center.
- We are committed to providing inclusive programming for young children with a wide range of abilities and needs and ongoing support to families.
- We feature excellent toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs, follow up into the next setting, and morning and afternoon day-care for working families.
- The Family School's mission is to provide quality preschool and kindergarten education to a diverse population of children and families.
- We attend to a variety of children's needs to prevent school and family problems, including intense early intervention and follow-up programming for alumni.
- The Family School addresses these issues directly by working with the children and their parents, giving them daily opportunities to interact with peers possessing more typical behaviors and experiences, and providing play therapy, behavior plans and psycho-educational testing by a psychologist.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Family School also viewed these schools: Phoenix Christian Preparatory School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: NS-12 | 481 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 2.1 NS-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.