The Family School
- The Family School is a unique, nonprofit early childhood center.
- We are committed to providing inclusive programming for young children with a wide range of abilities and needs and ongoing support to families.
- We feature excellent toddler, preschool and kindergarten programs, follow up into the next setting, and morning and afternoon day-care for working families.
- The Family School's mission is to provide quality preschool and kindergarten education to a diverse population of children and families.
- We attend to a variety of children's needs to prevent school and family problems, including intense early intervention and follow-up programming for alumni.
- The Family School addresses these issues directly by working with the children and their parents, giving them daily opportunities to interact with peers possessing more typical behaviors and experiences, and providing play therapy, behavior plans and psycho-educational testing by a psychologist.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed The Family School also viewed these schools: Phoenix Christian Preparatory School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 426 students
1751 W Indian School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85015
(602)265-4707 2.1 PK-12
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.