Holy Name Of Jesus School
- As members of the Mystical Body of Christ, the Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Community is dedicated to providing students with the opportunity to develop their spiritual, academic, social, and personal gifts in a safe, positive, and faith-filled environment. Holy Name of Jesus School believes in providing a Christian educational environment which helps students grow in their awareness of God, their own individuality, and their universe.
- The education of the total child encompasses a special responsibility to encourage each student to achieve his/her maximum potential on an intellectual, personal, physical and spiritual level.
- Parents are the source from whom children derive their values, and parents entrust their children to Holy Name of Jesus for instruction that will complement the education begun in the home.
- To achieve these aims, Holy Name of Jesus enhances the values introduced and fostered by parents.
- The school is an integral part of the parish and will serve this community by preparing its students to be future civic and church leaders dedicated to the ideals of peace and justice.
- Holy Name of Jesus strives to create a Christ-centered environment with emphasis on tradition, celebration, service and prayer.
- By following the message of Jesus Christ, the school exemplifies His teachings in interactions with students, parents and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||285 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Holy Name Of Jesus School also viewed these schools: Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.