Holy Rosary Catholic School
Tel: (810) 736-4220
- Holy Rosary Catholic School offers an educational alternative to the people on the east side of Genesee County.
- Holy Rosary is a parish operated elementary school located on the east side of Flint.
- The school has been in existence since 1954. The school has a full day Kindergarten along with first through eight grade programs.
- Our teachers and staff are dedicated to providing your child with a quality, faith-based education.
- Students’ academic growth is evident as HRCS test scores have shown steady and consistent improvements.
- Overall IOWA scores are constantly above the National averages. Meeting each child’s academic needs remains a top priority at Holy Rosary.
- Records indicate that the longer a student remains at HRCS, the greater are his/her chances for success.
- Our curriculum is filled with opportunities for students to learn and live their faith.
- Spiritual development encompasses daily religious instruction, daily Mass liturgies, monthy all school rosary, monthly adoration and benediction, social justice programs and mission support opportunities.
- The importance of values and virtues is taught in all areas of a child’s school day.
- We are a state approved school. Holy Rosary Catholic School is fully accredited by the Michigan Association Non-public Schools (MANS).
- Holy Rosary is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and is part of the Diocese of Lansing School system and Genesee County Catholic Schools district.
- Holy Rosary Catholic School adheres to the admission policies that are in full compliance with non-discrimination laws.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Black, Navy blue and/or Khaki pants with solid colored, collared shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,200|
|Tuition Notes||tuition assistance is available|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Football, Softball, Swimming, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Guitar, School Musical|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.