Holy Trinity Regional
- At Most Holy Redeemer School, as educators, we strive to help our students experience the Christian way of life in every aspect of the curriculum.
- When students learn in this manner, it allows them to develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- It challenges each student to live a more purposeful Christian life.
- The educational process is accomplished ideally when all member of the school community unite in purpose.
- Our community recognizes this as it complies with elementary school guidelines for curriculum and evaluation set forth by the Diocese of Camden.
- Our mission is to inspire, model and teach Catholic values with respect, faith and knowledge.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodbury HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 585 students
773 3rd St
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
- RunnemedeGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
27 E Evesham Road
Runnemede, NJ 08078
- GlassboroGrades: PK-8 | 133 students
535 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
- GibbstownGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
150 S School Street
Gibbstown, NJ 08027
- Mullica HillGrades: PK-8 | 148 students
15 High St
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.