- At Most Holy Redeemer School, as educators, we strive to help our students experience the Christian way of life in every aspect of the curriculum.
- When students learn in this manner, it allows them to develop spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- It challenges each student to live a more purposeful Christian life.
- The educational process is accomplished ideally when all member of the school community unite in purpose.
- Our community recognizes this as it complies with elementary school guidelines for curriculum and evaluation set forth by the Diocese of Camden.
- Our mission is to inspire, model and teach Catholic values with respect, faith and knowledge.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Woodbury HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 585 students
773 3rd St
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
RunnemedeGrades: PK-8 | 192 students
27 E Evesham Road
Runnemede, NJ 08078
GibbstownGrades: PK-8 | 254 students
150 S School Street
Gibbstown, NJ 08027
Mullica HillGrades: PK-8 | 153 students
15 High St
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
SewellGrades: K-12 | 120 students
359 Chapel Heights Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.