Holy Trinity School
- Impowered by the Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity School, as a ministry of Holy Trinity Parish, provides a strong Catholic and academic environment for elementary school age students and their families.
- Recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children, the faculty and staff work together to develop the whole person spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Graduates of Holy Trinity School will meet the challenging demands of a diverse world as Christian leaders, understanding what it means to be a faithful disciple of Jesus, in true service of God and others.
- The philosophy of Holy Trinity School is based on the integration of all aspects of personal growth with a living faith that embraces a spirit of hospitality and service to each other and our parish community.
- Through our demonstration of Christian love for one another, the Holy Trinity School family creates an environment in which the desire for learning grows simultaneously with the wisdom and love of Jesus Christ.
- Our ultimate goal is to instill a lifelong responsibility of love and service in order that all students, their families, volunteers and all personnel may actively participate in the building of a community that fosters fellowship and peace among all people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||279 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.