Holy Trinity School
- Impowered by the Holy Spirit, Holy Trinity School, as a ministry of Holy Trinity Parish, provides a strong Catholic and academic environment for elementary school age students and their families.
- Recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children, the faculty and staff work together to develop the whole person spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically.
- Graduates of Holy Trinity School will meet the challenging demands of a diverse world as Christian leaders, understanding what it means to be a faithful disciple of Jesus, in true service of God and others.
- The philosophy of Holy Trinity School is based on the integration of all aspects of personal growth with a living faith that embraces a spirit of hospitality and service to each other and our parish community.
- Through our demonstration of Christian love for one another, the Holy Trinity School family creates an environment in which the desire for learning grows simultaneously with the wisdom and love of Jesus Christ.
- Our ultimate goal is to instill a lifelong responsibility of love and service in order that all students, their families, volunteers and all personnel may actively participate in the building of a community that fosters fellowship and peace among all people.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
August 16, 2018
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
August 14, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
July 24, 2018
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.