Hope Lutheran Dayschool
- Hope Lutheran Church founded a Pre-School after recognizing a need in the community for quality Christian education and childcare.
- Following a positive response to its Pre-School, the Kindergarten class was opened in 1998 and each succeeding year a new grade will be added until all the elementary grades have been established.
- Currently, Hope Lutheran Elementary School offers education for children in Kindergarten - Fourth grade.
- Our school seeks close cooperation of home, school and church with the goal of guiding young people to fulfill their purpose in life as educated, dedicated Christian citizens.
- The Curriculum includes those subjects commonly taught in elementary schools is set forth by the State of California.
- A strong emphasis is placed on basic traditional academic subjects.
- Report cards are issued four times a year, and Parent Teacher Conferences are held twice a year.
- The Stanford Achievement Test will be given annually to all students in grade 1 and above.
- Hope Lutheran Elementary School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin and does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, or other school programs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 525 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
(650)756-3395 1.5 NS-8
- Daly City Grades: NS-8 | 207 students
80 Wellington Ave
Daly City, CA 94014
(650)755-4438 1.7 NS-8
- Burlingame Grades: PK-12 | 889 students
6565 Skyline Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
(650)350-4528 9.7 PK-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?