Our Lady Perpetual Help School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 207 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,533
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, located in Daly City, was founded in 1933 as a temporary four-classroom building. The grade levels were combined until 1942, when a second temporary building was added and all except the seventh and eighth grades were separated. At Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, we aspire to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, psychologically and physically, in light of Christian principles and service. We are committed to providing our students with a quality education, which will prepare them for their roles in society. The present staff is comprised of one lay principal and nine full-time teachers, including one Sister of Mercy. The school has the services of two instructional aides serving in kindergarten through grade three, two computer teachers who also serve as resource teachers for grades four through eight, one music teacher, one physical education teacher (Rhythm and Moves), and one counselor. Support staff includes the following: administrative assistant, development director, librarian, cafeteria service coordinator, bookkeeper, and custodian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Our Lady Perpetual Help School cost?
Our Lady Perpetual Help School's tuition is approximately $5,533 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Our Lady Perpetual Help School?
The application deadline for Our Lady Perpetual Help School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Our Lady Perpetual Help School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards