- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, located in Daly City, was founded in 1933 as a temporary four-classroom building.
- The grade levels were combined until 1942, when a second temporary building was added and all except the seventh and eighth grades were separated.
- At Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, we aspire to educate the whole child spiritually, intellectually, socially, psychologically and physically, in light of Christian principles and service.
- We are committed to providing our students with a quality education, which will prepare them for their roles in society.
- The present staff is comprised of one lay principal and nine full-time teachers, including one Sister of Mercy.
- The school has the services of two instructional aides serving in kindergarten through grade three, two computer teachers who also serve as resource teachers for grades four through eight, one music teacher, one physical education teacher (Rhythm and Moves), and one counselor.
- Support staff includes the following: administrative assistant, development director, librarian, cafeteria service coordinator, bookkeeper, and custodian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||234 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,533|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ColmaGrades: KG-8 | 237 students
20 Reiner St
Colma, CA 94014
MillbraeGrades: K-9 | 292 students
1150 Magnolia Ave
Millbrae, CA 94030
Daly CityGrades: K | 81 students
55 San Fernando Way
Daly City, CA 94015
Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
South San FranciscoGrades: PK-5 | 116 students
1400 Hillside Blvd
South San Francisco, CA 94080
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.