Hope Lutheran School
5.00 (7 reviews)
- Mission Statement: To provide the students and families of Hope Christian School with a quality Christian education in a Christ-centered atmosphere by teaching God`s Word, sharing His love, and serving His people.We believe that:Jesus Christ is the one and only way to salvation.
- A child is a spiritual being as well as a physical and social being.The Bible gives us direction and purpose in daily living.It`s the Word of God.
- God is the ruler of our everyday life.The Bible has a primary place in our curriculum.All subjects are taught in the light of God`s Word.Our students are challenged to use their God-given abilities as they strive for academic excellence.- See more at: http://hopelcs.org/school/admissions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies with age/grade.|
|Admissions Director||Maryann Puls, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Terri Rambo,Preschool Director|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, SoccerBasketball, Football,|
Hope Lutheran Christian School cares for and educates children ages 6 weeks - Grade 8. Caring, qualified teachers and staff offer...
- Christ-centered learning
- Academic excellence
- Concern for the individual child
- Frequent communication
- Family atmosphere
- Small classroom setting
- Free Lunches available to those who qualify
- See more at: http://hopelcs.org/school/admissions
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Levittown Grades: NS-K | 140 students
7300 New Falls Rd
Levittown, PA 19055
(215)945-3131 1.5 NS-K
- Levittown Grades: PK-8 | 488 students
2477 Trenton Road
Levittown, PA 19056
(215)269-9600 3 PK-8
- Levittown Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
130 Levittown Pkwy
Levittown, PA 19054
(215)943-0222 0.8 PK-8
- Fairless Hills Grades: K-8 | 141 students
676 Lincoln Highway
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
(215)736-2391 3.6 K-8
- Fairless Hills Grades: 9-12 | 431 students
611 Wistar Rd
Fairless Hills, PA 19030
(215)945-6200 1.8 9-12
Our daughter goes to Hope. We absolutely love it here at Hope! The teachers are very knowledgeable academically and Christ driven. Our daughter has learned so much thus far... about herself, Jesus Christ and what it means to be a Christian while getting an age appropriate education! We will be re-registering for the 2020 school year!
- Posted by Parent - Chavon
I love this school. We'be been there 9 years, and will be there 10 more!
- Posted by Parent - Marianne
I attended Hope Lutheran in the late 1960s. Instilled important values. Moved to Scotland aged 12, been teaching high school for 33 years, most recently as Depute Head Teacher. Hope helped me get here. Great school, even back then.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sandra McCulloch
My daughter has attended Hope Christian School for 6 years and has loved every year. She has received a quality education with the small class sizes, amazing teachers and a family like atmosphere. The faculty here has always been available if there was ever a need or concern. Hope hosts a lot of school activities for the families to attend where the children still learn and have fun! The students are taught with Christian values and morals which will help guide them.
- Posted by Parent - bonni
My sons have been going to Hope for five years now, and it's the best decision I have made! Small classes with a top notch education. All of the staff are warm and inviting and have extreme compassion for my children. It has a Family atmosphere where everyone knows everyone. I have watched my children grow into amazing young men with not only great grades but they have been taught good values and morals! I honestly could not ask for anything more! Love love love HOPE Lutheran school
- Posted by Parent - Chase
Hope provides a safe Christian atmosphere. I am impressed with the student teacher ratio. And the dedication of all the teachers. My grandson has attended Hope since kindergarten and I couldent ask for a better education. I highly recommend Hope.
- Posted by Parent - Patty
Both of my daughters have attended Hope Christian School. The staff makes everyone feel welcome with a family atmosphere. The teachers are wonderful! Hope has a strong academic program with a focus on Christ. We have a wonderful principle, who is approachable, caring and brought new ideas to Hope.
- Posted by Parent - sherr
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.