House of Academia
House of Academia is where students of all ages can receive the best in education and enrichment.House of Academia's vision is to ignite a desire and excitement within each student that inspires lifelong learning.
In order to make that vision a reality, we will provide an environment that offers encouragement, understanding, and a drive to reach their full potential.
At House of Academia we offer private school needs for special needs students (grades K-9), test preparation, ESOL classes and private tutoring.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-9
- Students: 45 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- The mission of House of Academia is to empower the next generation of achievers but we can only do that when parents care enough about their children`s future to ensure that they get the personalized attention and specialized learning experiences they need.This can begin at any age, from preparation for preschool, to focused tutoring in math, English, and science through high school, to college placement testing (ACT/SAT) preparation.While it is understood that high grades and test scores are key, we never lose sight of the role that the student`s enthusiasm for a subject plays in their success with that subject. Our team is adept with students age 1 to 18 and we foster enthusiasm for English, math, and science by showing them how the subject applies to their life. Our team takes great pride in helping educate, develop and empower our future generations of achievers.
Profile last updated:
Endorse House of Academia. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.