Huntsville Achievement School
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 66 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,950
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Huntsville Achievement School works with students with Dyslexia, High Functioning Autism, Aspergers, ADD and ADHD, and at risk students. We also aim to serve students that seek a viable alternative to the public school model. Education isn't one size fits all, and because of this fact, sometimes a child, for one reason or another, is not a good fit at a school. We provide an alternative before the student falls behind. As a small school with a lower student to teacher ratio, we have a greater flexibility to use differentiated instruction. This lets us work with each child's individual learning style to best meet their needs. we will use a combination of directed studies, projects, and service learning to employ a multisensory learning experience proven to increase memory retention.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Huntsville Achievement School cost?
Huntsville Achievement School's tuition is approximately $6,950 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Huntsville Achievement School?
The acceptance rate of Huntsville Achievement School is 90%, which is equal to the national average of 90%.
When is the application deadline for Huntsville Achievement School?
The application deadline for Huntsville Achievement School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Huntsville Achievement School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards