- At Imani Christian Academy, we embrace all children in our society, particularly those who are at-risk.
- Our goal is to transform them into whole adults ' spiritually, academically, physically and socially ' and then release them into lives of purpose and contribution.
- We embrace all children in our society, particularly those who are at-risk, transform them into whole adults ' spiritually, academically, physically and socially ' and then launch them into lives of purpose and contribution.
- Our Christian philosophy begins with the belief that children are precious gifts from God and they must be nurtured in an environment that promotes and teaches that God is the source of all wisdom and knowledge.
- That is our daily focus. Every child is born with purpose and destiny and we help to reveal this to them.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||235 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PittsburghGrades: 8-12 | 70 students
709 N Aiken Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
PittsburghGrades: 9-12 | 18 students
5711 Howe St
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
PittsburghGrades: K-8 | 131 students
809 Center Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
West MifflinGrades: PK-12 | 224 students
1900 Clairton Rd
West Mifflin, PA 15122
PittsburghGrades: 6-8 | 211 students
500 Squaw Run Road East
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
imani creates a family outside of the childs family. the theology course teaches about other religions besides christianity. because the school is small, kids get get more one on one attention.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - victo