Pace School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Pace School supports and builds positive relationships with students and families. By blending academic and behavioral services into their learning environment, students achieve maximum benefits including: Academic, school/life-management skills, return to public school, ready to learn, diversion from psychiatric or in-patient hospitalizations.
- Our model integrates these evidence based principles for a dynamic child focused approach: EducationBehavior management, Mental health, Social and emotional development. As a Pennsylvania Approved Private School, Pace`s students receive more support than in a traditional special education classroom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Pace School offer a summer program?
What sports does Pace School offer?
What is Pace School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Pace School?
Endorse Pace School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards