- The primary mission of the Immaculate Conception School is to educate our students to become compassionate, caring members of society, possessing a deep faith in God who will guide them in their decision-making in the years to come.
- The pursuit of excellence in the classroom is accomplished thorough a dedicated faculty, the integration of technology into the curriculum via the newly renovated computer lab, and the enrichment of academics through the art, music, and library skills programs.
- The combination of the spiritual and the academic ensures that this school, following the tradition of quality education which has been the hallmark of the Immaculate Conception School for the past 93 years, will continue to prepare the students for any challenges that they will face in the new millennium.
- This school considers it an honor and a privilege to teach the values of character, integrity, service, and respect to the children of the community.
- Realizing that it is a sacrifice and a choice of parents to send their children to our parish school, we are ever mindful of the responsibility entrusted by them to us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,930|
|Tuition Notes||M-W-F Preschool and Pre Kindergarten $5325 5 Days Preschool and Pre Kindergarten $6325 Kindegarten$5325 Grades 1-8 $4930|
|Admissions Director||Michele Gavidia|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chelsea Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
Chelsea, MA 02150
(617) 884-2626 1.5 PK-8
- East Boston Grades: PK-8 | 214 students
69 London St
East Boston, MA 02128
(617) 567-7456 2.8 PK-8
- Melrose Grades: K-2 | 43 students
70 W Emerson St
Melrose, MA 02176
(781) 665-0621 4.6 K-2
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.