Immaculate Conception School
Tel: (215) 887-1312
- The mission of Immaculate Conception School is to integrate Catholic culture and faith in all subjects taught.
- In an atmosphere of respect and acceptance, age-appropriate strategies and techniques are used to enable students to experience a variety of concepts.
- Fundamental skills are introduced in a logical and concrete way.
- Though content aware, we are process oriented to motivate our children to acquire and use skills to be independent learners, critical thinkers, and creative problem solvers.
- A cooperative, supportive, Christian family atmosphere promotes moral, prosocial behavior that enables each child to live life to the fullest in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheltenham Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
105 Old Soldiers Rd
Cheltenham, PA 19012
(215) 379-3798 3.2 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.