Immaculate Conception School
- The mission of Immaculate Conception School is to integrate Catholic culture and faith in all subjects taught.
- In an atmosphere of respect and acceptance, age-appropriate strategies and techniques are used to enable students to experience a variety of concepts.
- Fundamental skills are introduced in a logical and concrete way.
- Though content aware, we are process oriented to motivate our children to acquire and use skills to be independent learners, critical thinkers, and creative problem solvers.
- A cooperative, supportive, Christian family atmosphere promotes moral, prosocial behavior that enables each child to live life to the fullest in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GlensideGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
835 North Hills Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
- Spring HouseGrades: K-8 | 419 students
816 Norristown Road, P.O. Box 241
Spring House, PA 19477
- CheltenhamGrades: PK-8 | 332 students
105 Old Soldiers Rd
Cheltenham, PA 19012
- SchwenksvilleGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
256 Swamp Pike
Schwenksville, PA 19473
- North WalesGrades: PK-8 | 791 students
1321 Upper State Road
North Wales, PA 19454
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.