Immaculate Conception School
- The mission of Immaculate Conception School is to integrate Catholic culture and faith in all subjects taught.
- In an atmosphere of respect and acceptance, age-appropriate strategies and techniques are used to enable students to experience a variety of concepts.
- Fundamental skills are introduced in a logical and concrete way.
- Though content aware, we are process oriented to motivate our children to acquire and use skills to be independent learners, critical thinkers, and creative problem solvers.
- A cooperative, supportive, Christian family atmosphere promotes moral, prosocial behavior that enables each child to live life to the fullest in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||191 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Spring HouseGrades: K-8 | 419 students
816 Norristown Road, P.O. Box 241
Spring House, PA 19477
CheltenhamGrades: PK-8 | 332 students
105 Old Soldiers Rd
Cheltenham, PA 19012
GlensideGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
835 North Hills Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?