Presentation Bvm School
Tel: (215) 379-3798
- In 1926 Presentation B.V.M. School opened its doors to provide parish children with a quality education rooted in Christian values.
- Presentation B.V.M. School strives to provide a nurturing environment in which each child can achieve their potential.
- Within this environment the school community endeavors to work together to understand, accept, and follow the Gospel message of Jesus.
- With faith as our framework, a balanced and traditional program of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social activities fosters an atmosphere of mutual respect and academic excellence.
- Involvement in school, parish, and community activities encourages the children to participate in the Catholic Church's mission to serve all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jenkintown Grades: NS-8 | 191 students
606 West Ave
Jenkintown, PA 19046
(215) 887-1312 3.2 NS-8
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 4.9 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?