Vision: To provide an innovative educational community that inspires students to be creative sources of cultural change in the fields where they are called.
Mission: We cultivate, nourish and inspire students, using a mentorship model to develop an integrated life of faith from the inside out, in an environment of family, care and love.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 104 students
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Inspiration Academy is an independent, coeducational day and boarding school. We teach grades 6-12 and Post Graduates, focusing on one-on-one personal instruction. We use the innovative Christian Mentorship Learning Model. This model combines a proven curriculum with personal instruction to help children truly comprehend what they are learning. We are accredited through SACS, NCPSA, ACTS, Accreditation International and Middle States. We are also NCAA approved.We invite you to learn more about our personal instruction model through our Exception Based Education System.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Inspiration Academy offer?
Inspiration Academy offers 3 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Dance and Tennis.
When is the application deadline for Inspiration Academy?
The application deadline for Inspiration Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Inspiration Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.