International Bilingual Montessori School
Tel: (305) 661-6434
- At the International Bilingual Montessori School the entire staff can always be seen as doing new activities and teaching strategies to further the quality of education, care and enjoyment that the students receive while attending the school.
- This is an exciting time for all of us because the new school year always holds a promise for new experiences of learning for each and every child and their parents throughout the year.
- We have many programs for everyone to be involved in during the year that will help the school become even better for the children and we look forward to your support.
- The school offers an individualized curriculum that is "child-centered".
- This allows each child to learn and develop at his/her own pace, all the while obtaining a sense of order, developing coordination, reaching higher levels of concentration thereby, becoming more independent mentally and physically.
- All of these developing characteristics result in the child gaining much more self confidence and independence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?