International Bilingual Montessori School
- At the International Bilingual Montessori School the entire staff can always be seen as doing new activities and teaching strategies to further the quality of education, care and enjoyment that the students receive while attending the school.
- This is an exciting time for all of us because the new school year always holds a promise for new experiences of learning for each and every child and their parents throughout the year.
- We have many programs for everyone to be involved in during the year that will help the school become even better for the children and we look forward to your support.
- The school offers an individualized curriculum that is "child-centered".
- This allows each child to learn and develop at his/her own pace, all the while obtaining a sense of order, developing coordination, reaching higher levels of concentration thereby, becoming more independent mentally and physically.
- All of these developing characteristics result in the child gaining much more self confidence and independence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed International Bilingual Montessori School also viewed these schools: St Christophers Montessori.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Key Biscayne Grades: PK-6 | 141 students
95 Harbor Dr
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
(305)361-5080 8.6 PK-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.