- At the International Bilingual Montessori School the entire staff can always be seen as doing new activities and teaching strategies to further the quality of education, care and enjoyment that the students receive while attending the school.
- This is an exciting time for all of us because the new school year always holds a promise for new experiences of learning for each and every child and their parents throughout the year.
- We have many programs for everyone to be involved in during the year that will help the school become even better for the children and we look forward to your support.
- The school offers an individualized curriculum that is "child-centered".
- This allows each child to learn and develop at his/her own pace, all the while obtaining a sense of order, developing coordination, reaching higher levels of concentration thereby, becoming more independent mentally and physically.
- All of these developing characteristics result in the child gaining much more self confidence and independence.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed International Bilingual Montessori School also viewed these schools: St Christophers Montessori.
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.