Ivy League Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Ivy League is a nondenominational Christian school that provides high academic and spiritual standards.
- Up-to-date technology (smart boards, tablets, and i-pads) is used in the classrooms.
- The purpose of the school is to prepare the student with an excellent education to convey the message of Christ and become an enlightening force in the world.
- The teachers are of a high caliber and are educationally prepared to give each student a thorough scholastic background.
- There is a distinct emphasis on patriotism and character training.
- The academics are challenging, and each student is encouraged to work to the highest level of his ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Shirley Dimino|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Gymnastics, SoccerBallet, Gymnastics,|
- People that viewed Ivy League Academy also viewed these schools: Gateway Christian School, Anchor Christian School/anchor Military Ministries, Back Bay Christian Academy, Baylake Pines School and Beach Montessori Tech.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Grades: K-6 | 32 students
3624 Dupont Cir
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
(757)460-0024 2.7 K-6
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
1212 Princess Anne Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23457
(757)426-7943 15.5 PK-12
- Virginia Beach Grades: NS-8 | 233 students
4444 Shore Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
(757)464-4636 2 NS-8
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-7 | 52 students
1101 Eaglewood Dr Ste C
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757)428-5437 9.2 PK-7
My daughter has attended Ivy League for 3 years and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school. My husband and I have never had a problem with any of the teachers, the curriculum, homework or students. The teachers, along with The Dimino's instil values and morals in the children and they stay consistant with rules and guidlines. I recommend any parents that are looking for a higher educational Christian School to enroll their children in Ivy League Academy.
- Posted by Parent - kasip
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.