Ivy League Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Ivy League is a nondenominational Christian school that provides high academic and spiritual standards.
- Up-to-date technology (smart boards, tablets, and i-pads) is used in the classrooms.
- The purpose of the school is to prepare the student with an excellent education to convey the message of Christ and become an enlightening force in the world.
- The teachers are of a high caliber and are educationally prepared to give each student a thorough scholastic background.
- There is a distinct emphasis on patriotism and character training.
- The academics are challenging, and each student is encouraged to work to the highest level of his ability.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Shirley Dimino|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Gymnastics, SoccerBallet, Gymnastics,|
- People that viewed Ivy League Academy also viewed these schools: Gateway Christian School, Anchor Christian School/anchor Military Ministries, Back Bay Christian Academy, Beach Montessori Tech and Chesapeake Bay Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Virginia Beach Grades: K-6 | 32 students
3624 Dupont Cir
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
(757)460-0024 2.7 K-6
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
1212 Princess Anne Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23457
(757)426-7943 15.5 PK-12
- Virginia Beach Grades: PK-7 | 52 students
1101 Eaglewood Dr Ste C
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
(757)428-5437 9.2 PK-7
- Virginia Beach Grades: K-12 | 108 students
821 Baker Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
(757)497-6200 2.9 K-12
WE ENROLLED OUR GAND DAUGHTER IN IVY LEAGUE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR. AFTER VISITING AND RESEARCHING THE OTHER CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS IN VA BEACH AND CHESAPEAKE WE ARE CONVINCED GOD LEAD US TO IVY LEAGUE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY. THE FACULTY AND STAFF SEEM TO AS CONCERNED WITH HOW CHILDREN LEAN-TO BE GOOD ADULTS AND CAN AS MUCH ABOUT THEIR SPIRITUAL WELL BEING AS MUCH AS THEIR ACADEMIC PROGRESS. WE ARE EXCITED TO SEE HER BLOSSOM EVEN MORE THAN SHE HAS ALREADY JUST MEETING THE OTHER STUDENTS STAFF AND PARENTS. SHE FEELS PROTECTED AND IS FREE TO ENJOY THE SCHOOL EXPERIENCE. THIS IS THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN CHRISTIAN EDUCATION IN HAMPTON ROADS. THE PRICE IS THE SAME OR A LITTLE LESS THAN SOME OF THE OTHERS AND MUCH LESS THAN THE BIG SCHOOLS. YOU OWE IT TO YOUR CHILDREN TO CALL AND VISIT THE SCHOOL AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. I AM A BLESSED AND PROUD GRANDFATHER LOOKING INTO A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER.
- Posted by Parent - papaw terry
My daughter has attended Ivy League for 3 years and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school. My husband and I have never had a problem with any of the teachers, the curriculum, homework or students. The teachers, along with The Dimino's instil values and morals in the children and they stay consistant with rules and guidlines. I recommend any parents that are looking for a higher educational Christian School to enroll their children in Ivy League Academy.
- Posted by Parent - kasip
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.