Jerry Davis Early Center For Children and Families
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The mission of the Jerry Davis Center For Children and Families (JDCCF) is to ensure every child's optimal growth and development. JDCCF's comprehensive, interdisciplinary programs are designed to meet the physical, cognitive, social, and emotional needs of children who have a diverse range of abilities.
- These programs are staffed by dedicated professionals including teachers who may be licensed and certified in both early childhood and special education.
- We challenge, nurture, respect, support and inspire all participants and staff to excel and achieve their personal best.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Developmental Daycare 6 mo-5 yrs|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Full-time and part-time schedules available. Full day-10.5 hrs a day or part day - 5.5 hours or less. Full time tuition for 6 to 18 mos - $994 per month; full time tuition 18 mos to 5 years - $829.00 per month|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Laura E. Ziegler|
- Daycare 6 mos to 5 yrs, typically developing and developmentally delayed children 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manville Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
99 N 13th Ave
Manville, NJ 08835
(908)526-1339 0.6 PK-8
- Somerville Grades: NS | 120 students
67 Route 206 South
Somerville, NJ 08876
(908)722-0674 1.5 NS
- Hillsborough Grades: NS-K | 25 students
67 US Hwy. 206
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
(908)704-1712 1.8 NS-K
- Bridgewater Grades: NS-6 | 132 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)595-2900 1.9 NS-6
- Somerset Grades: 8-12 | 134 students
2200 Cottontail Lane
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732)271-5775 2.3 8-12
I recently came to the Jerry Davis center for a tour and was very pleased with what I saw especially in the room with the frog theme. The teachers in this room we're very engaged with the children during circle time. The children all seemed to enjoy what was going on. The teachers in the other classrooms that I visited we're pleasant as well but the two in the frog room just seemed to have a great chemistry with each other and the children in their care.
- Posted by Parent - Kalouris
Hi my name is Kinga,me and my husband looking for the preschool for my 3 1/2 years old son,just a part time like half daybecause I am home with a little brother ( baby) please send me back,sure is a this preschool is a not full ,is a available in one child and please read me ,how much a half daythank you sooo much. Kinga Marton
- Posted by Parent - Kinga
very professional , friendly, organized stuff. My son have soo much fun being at this day care, Every morning he wants to go to,Jerry Davis Center For Children and Families / day care, and learn more.My family so lucky to choose this Day Care Center.
- Posted by Parent - lacom
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?