Jesse Remington High School
- Jesse Remington High School, a Christian high school located in Candia NH, is a community of students and faculty pursuing wisdom, knowledge and understanding, and is committed to raising this generation of youth to be effective leaders for Jesus Christ.
- We believe the following: -Effective education involves the development of the whole person, beginning with a sound spiritual foundation.
- -Each person has a distinct calling or mission, which if pursued with commitment, will result in a fulfilling and productive life. -Mastery of a classical core of knowledge is essential for becoming an educated person with a Biblical worldview.
- -Long term, hands-on projects extend the reach of the classroom.
- Projects that develop the skills of research, articulate speech, writing, critical and creative thinking, problem solving, development and execution of tasks, decision making, and collaboration are fostered.
- -We seek to enable students to develop a Biblical worldview; achieve academic excellence to the full extent of their individual ability; develop spiritual and social maturity; obtain a life-long desire to learn, and actively pursue a God-honoring calling.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Students adhere to a dress code of modesty and neatness expressed in the student handbook. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,750|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is subject to change each new school year.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carmella Dow|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Equestrian, Kayaking, Marksmanship, Mountain Biking, Riflery, Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, SoccerAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Marksmanship, Mountain Biking,
Riflery, Rock Climbing,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
5-Day Club (CEF), Equestrian Club, Rock Climbing Club, Year Book Clu
Founded in 1990, JRHS is a regional 9-12 Christian high school, featuring both college and career preparatory programs, exemplified in our traditional and project curricula. Our motto, "we are more than conquerors" permeates the spiritual, intellectual, social and aesthetic pursuits of JRHS.
JRHS is a Christian Community of Students and Faculty pursing wisdom, knowledge and understanding, and is committed to raising this generation of youth to be effective leaders for Jesus Christ.
As an academic institution, JRHS seeks to glorify God by training up students to lead lives prioritizing Christian mission and become examples of integrity and truth, and to be responsible, knowledgeable, skillful leaders in a secular world.
We believe that:
- We believe that all truth is God`s truth and that He is the source of truth. Effective education involves the development of the whole person, beginning with a sound rooting in truth, which will then inform all studies.
- The Bible is the revealed, inerrant word of God given to us as a guide for daily living.
- The goal is that each person (student, parent, and faculty) have a personal relationship with God, understanding and believing in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and is committed to life in the local church.
- We believe that education is done in a working partnership with the home and family. Ultimately, each family is responsible to raise, train and educate a child; the Christian school is a partner to this end goal.
- All of God`s children are endowed with His gifts and talents, there to be developed for the furthering of His Kingdom work. Each person has a distinct calling or mission, which if pursued with diligence, will result in a fulfilling and productive life.
Our Core Values are derived from our mission, philosophy and vision:
- Christ Centered- a biblical world view that places Christ as preeminent
- Absolute Truth unchanging truth has everyday relevance in our lives
- Community relationships that model the attributes of Christ and the fruits of the Spirit
- Excellence striving for our best effort and maximum potential
- Leadership training and equipping for lifelong Kingdom work
At Jesse Remington High School, we seek to enable students to develop full leadership potential by:
- Cultivating a Biblical World View;
- Achieving academic excellence to the full extent of their individual ability
- Growing in spiritual and social maturity
- Obtaining a life-long desire to learn
- Pursuing a God-honoring calling
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) Candidate for Accreditation
- Jesse Remington School is accredited by The State of New Hampshire, Department of Education.
Jesse Remington School is in association with:
- ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International
- )GSCSA (Granite State Christian Schools Association)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- DoverGrades: PK-12 | 477 students
20 Seaborne Dr
Dover, NH 03820
- MerrimackGrades: PK-12 | 290 students
517 Boston Post Rd
Merrimack, NH 03054
- SomersworthGrades: PK-12 | 315 students
150 W High St
Somersworth, NH 03878
- South BerwickGrades: K-12 | 176 students
336 Main Street
South Berwick, ME 03908
- HaverhillGrades: 1-12 | 204 students
97 Oxford Ave
Haverhill, MA 01835
I have 3 kids that have attended JRHS. As a parent, I love that Jesus is at the center of the school. Beautiful campus that encourages students to go outside between classes. Great hands on learning thru projects and labs. JRHS does a great job preparing students for their next step after high school with strong academics and programs that create effective leaders for Jesus.
- Posted by Parent - Jackie