Jessie R Wagner Adventist Elementary School
Tel: (610) 323-0340
- At Jessie R. Wagner Adventist Elementary School, Adventist are Christians who believe in the supremacy and importance of the Bible as a guide to every aspect of daily living.
- We believe that God is seeking to restore in mankind the image of his Creator through a lifelong process of learning and human / Divine interventions.
- As we discover daily His will in the Bible and submit to His leading.
- He guides us into a fulfilled, balance life of growth and service.
- We enjoy the daily support of His abiding presence and look forward to the eventual reunion of Christians with their Creator.
- We believe that education is a lifelong process of the harmonious development of spiritual, mental and social abilities.
- We feel that education is most effective when it is based on principles found in the Bible.
- The mission of the Jessie R. Wagner School is to help children and their families learn to love the God of the Bible and love the process of learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?