http://www.creativeminds.orgOur mission is to afford children the cognitive, emotional, physical, and social tools that they can use to relish their meal of new information.
This, then, is the heart of our philosophy: to impart knowledge and provide opportunities for children to learn practical life skills, which together support the development of the whole person and provide the foundation for purposeful, responsible, fulfilling lives.
This philosophy, adapted from Montessori principles and tailored by developmental stages, is evident in all our programs, and is characterized by:Respect for the childA responsive environment prepared with multisensory, sequential, and self-correcting materials to support self-directed learningObservant educators trained to assess learning styles, paces, and trajectoriesPurposeful activity as the engine of whole person growthFreedom of movement to interact with peers and select activitiesUninterrupted time to finish an activity successfully, thus building self-esteemA "personal best" approach, eliminating peer-competition in favor of self-motivation.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 27 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,150
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Elementary is billed monthly September - May
- At Creative Minds, we provide an early education rooted in the values and philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori. Each child is unique and treated with great respect. It is our pleasure in guiding your children through a process of learning to love and loving to learn. Our teachers are Montessori trained and experienced with the developmental stage with which they work. They are continually observing the children to best meet the needs of different learning styles. They obtain a classroom that embraces diversity, inspires compassion, and celebrates the potential of every child. Our curriculum meets the needs of the whole child: socially, intellectually, emotionally, and physically. Each classroom is designed to promote independent and creative thinkers. Lastly, we are a school that genuinely cares about the children of our future. We want our children to learn the importance of respect, not only for themselves, but for others and the environment. Through a dynamic partnership of child, family, and teacher, we feel our school truly begins an "education for life."
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Creative Minds Montessori School cost?
Creative Minds Montessori School's tuition is approximately $3,150 for private students and $2,750 for summer students.
When is the application deadline for Creative Minds Montessori School?
The application deadline for Creative Minds Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Creative Minds Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.