St Aloysius School
Tel: (610) 326-6167
- St. Aloysius School was opened in 1912 and has been an accredited member of the Middle States Association since June 1982.
- The primary purpose is to educate the whole child spiritually, mentally, scholastically, and emotionally.
- Moral values are an integral part of everyday teaching. School enrollment is approximately 410 students per year and is open to all regardless of race, color or creed.
- St Al's serves students in grades K-8 and from six school districts.
- Busing is provided to and from these Districts. St. Aloysius is part of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and operates locally under the guidance and direction of the pastor and principal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birdsboro Grades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
(610) 582-1000 9.3 PK-12
- Pottstown Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
1395 Wilson Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
(610) 326-0544 1.7 PK-8
- Abington Grades: PK-8 | 224 students
1525 Elkins Ave
Abington, PA 19001
(215) 887-3067 29.5 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.