Brookeside Montessori School
Brookeside Montessori School has been serving the greater Boyertown community for over thirty-five years and offers a wide range of educational programs.
Brookeside is a licensed Private Academic School with the Pennsylvania Department of Education and is an affiliated school with the American Montessori Society.
We are staffed by state certified teachers who also hold Montessori certifications.
The Brookeside Montessori school community works to create an environment that inspires children to develop inner discipline, self-confidence, and a love of learning.
We respect the uniqueness of each student by helping each child develop skills at periods of greatest readiness and sensitivity.
Our educational philosophy is guided by the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori.
We strive to inspire the development of each child in a safe, supportive, culturally diverse environment, which gives students freedom to explore, cooperate, and be creative.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 82 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Please visit website for tuition information
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Brookeside Montessori School's child-centered educational environment provides activities and a PA state approved curriculum appropriate to each child's developmental stage. The integrated curriculum is guided by a highly trained staff, which is aware of the needs of the individual child. The children are in mixed-age settings, which allows them to build long-term relationships with other children and their teachers, within a caring academic community. We currently offer:
- Pre-school - Grade 6
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Outstanding academics
- Individualized educational plans
- Spanish, Art, Music, Computer, and Fitness classes
- Before and After School Care Program
- Summer camp program -->
Endorse Brookeside Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.