Brookeside Montessori School
Tel: (610) 473-0408
- Brookeside Montessori School has been serving the greater Boyertown community for over thirty-five years and offers a wide range of educational programs.
- Brookeside is a licensed Private Academic School with the Pennsylvania Department of Education and is an affiliated school with the American Montessori Society.
- We are staffed by state certified teachers who also hold Montessori certifications.
- The Brookeside Montessori school community works to create an environment that inspires children to develop inner discipline, self-confidence, and a love of learning.
- We respect the uniqueness of each student by helping each child develop skills at periods of greatest readiness and sensitivity.
- Our educational philosophy is guided by the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to inspire the development of each child in a safe, supportive, culturally diverse environment, which gives students freedom to explore, cooperate, and be creative.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website for tuition information|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
- Brookeside Montessori School's child-centered educational environment provides activities and a PA state approved curriculum appropriate to each child's developmental stage. The integrated curriculum is guided by a highly trained staff, which is aware of the needs of the individual child. The children are in mixed-age settings, which allows them to build long-term relationships with other children and their teachers, within a caring academic community. We currently offer:
- Pre-school - Grade 6
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Outstanding academics
- Individualized educational plans
- Spanish, Art, Music, Computer, and Fitness classes
- Before and After School Care Program
- Summer camp program -->
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bally Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
668 Pine St
Bally, PA 19503
(610) 845-7364 2.8 PK-8
- Birdsboro Grades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
(610) 582-1000 12.1 PK-12
- Allentown Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
(610) 776-7301 14.5 PK-8
- Bethel Grades: 1-8 | 33 students
160 Salem Rd
Bethel, PA 19507
(717) 933-9837 35.4 1-8
- Boyertown Grades: NS-PK | 85 students
45 N Reading Avenue
Boyertown, PA 19512
(610) 369-1024 2.7 NS-PK
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?