Brookeside Montessori School
- Brookeside Montessori School has been serving the greater Boyertown community for over thirty-five years and offers a wide range of educational programs.
- Brookeside is a licensed Private Academic School with the Pennsylvania Department of Education and is an affiliated school with the American Montessori Society.
- We are staffed by state certified teachers who also hold Montessori certifications.
- The Brookeside Montessori school community works to create an environment that inspires children to develop inner discipline, self-confidence, and a love of learning.
- We respect the uniqueness of each student by helping each child develop skills at periods of greatest readiness and sensitivity.
- Our educational philosophy is guided by the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- We strive to inspire the development of each child in a safe, supportive, culturally diverse environment, which gives students freedom to explore, cooperate, and be creative.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website for tuition information|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
- Brookeside Montessori School's child-centered educational environment provides activities and a PA state approved curriculum appropriate to each child's developmental stage. The integrated curriculum is guided by a highly trained staff, which is aware of the needs of the individual child. The children are in mixed-age settings, which allows them to build long-term relationships with other children and their teachers, within a caring academic community. We currently offer:
- Pre-school - Grade 6
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Outstanding academics
- Individualized educational plans
- Spanish, Art, Music, Computer, and Fitness classes
- Before and After School Care Program
- Summer camp program -->
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BirdsboroGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
926 Philadelphia Ter
Birdsboro, PA 19508
BallyGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
Po Box C 668 Pine Street
Bally, PA 19503
MertztownGrades: PK-12 | 66 students
245 Fredericksville Rd
Mertztown, PA 19539
BoyertownGrades: NS-PK | 85 students
45 N Reading Avenue
Boyertown, PA 19512
ReadingGrades: PK-K | 50 students
524 High Blvd
Reading, PA 19607
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017