St. Johns Pre Kindergarten
St. John's Preschool offers classes for children from ages 2 through age 5.
We have been nurturing children and offering classroom education for over 40 years.
Instruction includes Christian education along with reinforcement of skills involving independent work, sorting, classifying, number and letter recognition, listening, following directions, thinking and cooperation.
Our enrollment is ongoing throughout the school year. Please call for a free tour!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 85 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Varies according to number of days - 2 for 3 yr.old, 2or 3 for 4y old. 5 for Pre-Kindergarten
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
- 2 year old play group meets weekly
- 3 year old classes meet two days a week; Tuesday/ Thursday mornings and Monday/Wednesday afternoons
- 4 year old classes meet three days a week: Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings and Monday/Wednesday/Thursday afternoons
- 5 year old Transitional Kindergarten class meets daily, Monday through Friday morning. (This class is intended for children who are age-appropriate for Kindergarten, but not yet ready and for children who are 5 by the end of December.)
Endorse St. Johns Pre Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.