Jewish Community High School Of The Bay
Jewish Community High School Of The Bay places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
Art Club, BBQ Club, Chess Team, Digital Media, Environmental Club, Gay/Straight Alliance, Hip Hop Dance, Interfaith Teen Council, Literary Magazine, Mock Trial, STAND Anti-Genocide, Student Alliance for Israel, Student Ambassadors, Student Government, Ultimate Frisbee, Village Project Tutoring Club, Yearbook
Jewish Community High School at a Glance
- We are a "pluralistic" community welcoming students from all types of Jewish, social, economic, educational and geographic backgrounds.
- Class sizes are small, averaging 12 students and a 5:1 student-to-teacher ratio.
- We eat lunch together every day. Our meals follow are prepared daily in our kitchen using fresh, local, organic ingredients.
- 85% of our faculty hold post-graduate academic degrees.
- The 200-seat Performing Arts Theater is state-of-the-art and is an exceptional venue for student productions as well as community gatherings.
- Our rapidly expanding library offers more than 25,000 volumes, including those of the Bureau of Jewish Education (BJE).
- JCHS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Endorse Jewish Community High School Of The Bay. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards