Jonestown Road KinderCare
Tel: (717) 652-4348
- We are proud to introduce to you our passionate teachers.
- They look for ways everyday to share meaningful moments with you and your child by their interactions and what they teach. We have a wonderful team for you to meet.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Jonestown Road KinderCare is uniquely all its own. We have passionate, engaging teachers that look for ways to teach and care for children all throughout the day. We pride ourselves in knowing that the children that attend our center have been impacted by us forever through our wonderful curriculum. Our center is focused on developing lasting relationships with all our families. That is why as a center we promise: -To honor your role as a parent and to partner with you in the care and development of your child. -You will feel completely confident and reassured when you leave your child with us. -You will know that we value your child as a unique individual to be nurtured, protected, and respected at all times. -You will know that committed, dedicated educators are caring for your child. -You will watch your child develop a love of learning and a rich imagination. -You will see your child develop strong bonds with our teachers and other children. -You will share in the joy of your child's experiences in our center through regular communication. -You will be treated as an important member of our KinderCare Family! -You can expect us to listen carefully and respond appropriately and professionally to any questions or concerns. -You will know that it is our privilege to serve your family. We would love the chance to discuss how a center-family partnership can work best for your needs and values. We look forward to welcoming you as a new member of our KinderCare family.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. We follow all state child licensing regulations. When you first enroll you will complete an Enrollment Agreement and Emergency Contact Form. On these papers you will be able to list authorized specific individuals to pick up your child. Written authorization must be on file at the center prior to your child's release to anyone. Anyone listed on the specified sections for child pick up will be asked to provide a government-issued photo ID. In addition to strict pick up policies our center is secured with a keypad entry. We also have a fully fenced play ground area. Our teachers are certified in Child CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS and all counties 10% discount for all Chamber of Commerce Employees
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-K | 15 students
6003 Jonestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17112
(717) 540-0707 0.1 PK-K
- Harrisburg Grades: NS-8 | 651 students
6190 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
(717) 657-1704 0.3 NS-8
- Harrisburg Grades: PK-K | 26 students
4820 Londonderry Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17109
(717) 657-8684 2.7 PK-K
- Harrisburg Grades: K-12 | 55 students
2700 Commerce Dr
Harrisburg, PA 17110
(484) 695-4211 3 K-12
- Harrisburg Grades: 9-12 | 736 students
1 Crusader Way
Harrisburg, PA 17111
(717) 236-7973 3.1 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.