Kindercare Learning Center 1282
We are proud to introduce to you our passionate teachers.
They look for ways everyday to share meaningful moments with you and your child by their interactions and what they teach. We have a wonderful team for you to meet.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 35 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Jonestown Road KinderCare is uniquely all its own. We have passionate, engaging teachers that look for ways to teach and care for children all throughout the day. We pride ourselves in knowing that the children that attend our center have been impacted by us forever through our wonderful curriculum. Our center is focused on developing lasting relationships with all our families. That is why as a center we promise: -To honor your role as a parent and to partner with you in the care and development of your child. -You will feel completely confident and reassured when you leave your child with us. -You will know that we value your child as a unique individual to be nurtured, protected, and respected at all times. -You will know that committed, dedicated educators are caring for your child. -You will watch your child develop a love of learning and a rich imagination. -You will see your child develop strong bonds with our teachers and other children. -You will share in the joy of your child's experiences in our center through regular communication. -You will be treated as an important member of our KinderCare Family! -You can expect us to listen carefully and respond appropriately and professionally to any questions or concerns. -You will know that it is our privilege to serve your family. We would love the chance to discuss how a center-family partnership can work best for your needs and values. We look forward to welcoming you as a new member of our KinderCare family.
- Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority. We follow all state child licensing regulations. When you first enroll you will complete an Enrollment Agreement and Emergency Contact Form. On these papers you will be able to list authorized specific individuals to pick up your child. Written authorization must be on file at the center prior to your child's release to anyone. Anyone listed on the specified sections for child pick up will be asked to provide a government-issued photo ID. In addition to strict pick up policies our center is secured with a keypad entry. We also have a fully fenced play ground area. Our teachers are certified in Child CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCIS and all counties 10% discount for all Chamber of Commerce Employees
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center 1282?
The application deadline for Kindercare Learning Center 1282 is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kindercare Learning Center 1282. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.