Jose Marti School #2
Tel: (305) 441-0565
- Jose Marti School's mission is to enrich the lives of young students by providing education, guidance, and a nurturing atmosphere for personal growth.
- The early childhood environment should provide stimulating care as well as a feeling of warmth, safety, and security conveyed by a qualified staff.
- Students should learn to get along with each other, feel secure in their own identity and in their diversity through positive guidance that will support their social development.
- Activities should promote student’s development as individuals and should be achieved by using developmentally appropriate methods and materials.
- Their aim should be physical development, cognition and language, literacy, and creativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$350|
|Admissions Director||Edith Ysada|
|Admissions Associate||Barbara Planchart|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-3 | 81 students
2660 Sw 17th St
Miami, FL 33145
(305) 856-9044 0.5 PK-3
- Miami Grades: 9-12 | 134 students
2742 Sw 8 St
Miami, FL 33135
(786) 320-4682 0.7 9-12
- Miami Grades: K | 24 students
110 Phoenetia Ave
Miami, FL 33134
(305) 567-5881 0.8 K
- Miami Grades: PK-12 | 1032 students
2700 Sw 8th St
Miami, FL 33135
(305) 245-5355 0.8 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?