Jose Marti School 1
Tel: (305) 856-9044
- The early childhood environment should provide stimulating care as well as a feeling of warmth, safety, and security conveyed by a qualified staff.
- Students should learn to get along with each other, feel secure in their own identity and in their diversity through positive guidance that will support their social development.
- Activities should promote student's development as individuals and should be achieved by using developmentally appropriate methods and materials.
- Their aim should be physical development, cognition and language, literacy, and creativity.
- In accordance with this, Jose Marti School maintains a close-knit relationship with our parents and students.
- We teach our students to appreciate their cultural background as well respect the background of others.
- This is essential as we live in a multi-cultural society.
- We instill in our students the importance o family and moral values as well as their duties and rights as citizens of the community.
- Since the health and welfare of our students are of utmost importance to us, we are committed to providing our students with a clean and safe environment, which is conducive to learning.
- As educators we have the responsibility of cultivating our students to develop to their potential.
- To accomplish this task we offer a strong academic curriculum, which is constantly supplemented by open-end activities to bring about the individualism and the thinking process in our students.
- The directors, teachers, and staff of José Marti Schools promise to pass on our knowledge and experiences to our students for their benefit in order to bring a better world.
- Our mission is to enrich the lives of young students by providing education, guidance, and a nurturing atmosphere for personal growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: NS-5 | 197 students
2850 S.W. 27 Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
(305) 444-4484 1.2 NS-5
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?