- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 159 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants and solid color polo
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Lego Club, Programming Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Kent School is a regional, independent day school serving students from Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. We accomplish our mission by setting high academic and personal standards; by having a devoted and highly skilled faculty; and by actively living our community values of integrity, respect, responsibility and friendship. We honor the diverse backgrounds and special talents of our students and strive to maintain a strong school-home partnership and a safe, warm environment. Our students leave Kent School ready for the challenges of college-preparatory secondary schools.Central to our mission is a school philosophy built upon several principles. We understand that the child is at the center of the learning process. We encourage our students to be resourceful, independent and disciplined learners who have the confidence to take risks and who readily accept new challenges. We recognize the power of interdisciplinary teaching. We value our commitments and connections to our local and global communities.
- Kent School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Kent School cost?
Kent School's tuition is approximately $16,000 for private students.
What sports does Kent School offer?
Kent School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Kent School?
The application deadline for Kent School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Kent School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards