Kiddie Academy Of Plumsteadville
- Kiddie Academy is a leading child care provider. Specifically, we excel in educationally focused child care.
- Since we launched our first academy more than 27 years ago, Kiddie Academy has experienced tremendous growth.
- Today, we have academies coast to coast. And we're growing every day.
- We recognize that honesty and thoughtfulness are critical qualities in the development of well-rounded individuals.
- Through our character development program, which is an important part of Life Essentials, values are reinforced throughout daily academy activities, enabling your child to better understand the society in which we live and how to interact successfully with others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||119 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||tuition varies depending on age group|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plumsteadville Grades: K | 9 students
5511 Easton Rd
Plumsteadville, PA 18949
(215)766-0356 0.4 K
- Trevose Grades: 8-12 | 48 students
3949 Brownsville Rd
Trevose, PA 19053
(215)355-1780 2.7 8-12
- Doylestown Grades: NS-K | 117 students
4425 Landisville Road
Doylestown, PA 18902
(215)348-8841 3 NS-K
- Doylestown Grades: PK-K | 47 students
5151 Cold Spring Creamery Rd
Doylestown, PA 18902
(215)230-4100 3.3 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.