KinderCare at Flemington
KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our teachers. It’s an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
Twice a year we host the largest early childhood teacher training program in the country.
Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your child's individual needs.
Our low teacher-to-student ratios allow teachers to focus on the individual learning styles and needs of each child in our center.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 46 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Flemington KinderCare in Flemington New Jersey. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Flemington KinderCare, our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. We are one of the very few centers in Hunterdon County that have achieved the highest national accreditation through NAEYC! We are extremely proud of this accomplishment!
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Will accept any subsidy, offers 20% off all CCA families
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are KinderCare at Flemington often compared to?
KinderCare at Flemingtonis often viewed alongside schools like Flemington Montessori Pre-School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for KinderCare at Flemington?
The application deadline for KinderCare at Flemington is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Great learning school! Nationally accredited school, one of the very few in Hunterdon County!
Endorse KinderCare at Flemington. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.