St. Paul Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-2
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Our tuition rates change each year and we try very hard to keep them below other local preschools.
- St. Paul Christian School is a non-profit private Christian Preschool, Kindergarten and Early Elementary School, associated with St. Paul Lutheran
- Church. We have provided a quality education for almost 50 years using Christian based curriculum. We have a wonderful staff that is dedicated to nurturing our students while still pushing them to realize their full potential. We keep our class sizes very small and often have two adults in already small classrooms in order to establish relationships with all of our extremely gifted students and provide an optimal learning environment. Our facility is housed on the ten acre site of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Flemington. In 2001, the church completed a massive building project, which included a new wing of classrooms with child-sized restrooms, multiple sinks and other teacher friendly amenities. All of our classrooms are currently housed in this wing. Our campus also includes two playgrounds, a large inside recreation area and access to the church for programs and special events. Wecombine modern facilities with many years of experience in order to provide the best possible education to our gifted and talented students. Our goal has always been to provide our students with a quality academic education, combined with an emphasis on core Christian values. We are committed to engaging our students and providing them with positive learning experiences.
Fantastic school. All staff are caring and smart. My daughter has severe food allergies and she is well taken care of at St. Paul's.
Endorse St. Paul Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.