Trinity Day School
Tel: (215) 297-5510
- Trinity Day School was established in 1959. It exists to create a learning environment based on Christian values, celebrating the uniqueness of each child, and as a daily outreach of the church.
- As the community's needs have shifted, Trinity Day School has made some exciting new changes.
- We have added a 2 1/2 year old Toddler Grow class 2 mornings a week.
- And for those families who are looking for a growing year for their 4 or 5 year old who are not quite ready for kindergarten, we've added a Kindergrow program.
- We still offer 3 year old the flexibility of 2 or 3 mornings a week.
- Our Toddlergrow class serves as an introduction to the school learning experience.
- It provides a gentle and encouraging atmosphere for learning, allowing a child to feel comfortable with their new independence.
- The Kindergrow program is designed for the older four year old/young five year old who is academically and emotionally ready for a more challenging environment than nursery school, yet is not quite ready for the demands of the kindergarten program.
- Trinity Day School emphasizes social and emotional development through academics, field trips and outdoor play.
- Our long-standing, experienced staff is dedicated to the total development of the young child. Faith-based principles support a homelike environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Solebury Grades: PK-K | 19 students
6648 Phillips Mill Rd
Solebury, PA 18963
(215) 297-0825 0 PK-K
- Lumberville Grades: PK-K | 33 students
6610 School Ln
Lumberville, PA 18933
(215) 862-1700 1 PK-K
- New Hope Grades: 9-12 | 235 students
6832 Phillips Mill Road
New Hope, PA 18938
(215) 862-5261 1.1 9-12
- New Hope Grades: NS | 40 students
2712 N Sugan Road
New Hope, PA 18938
(215) 862-0222 1.2 NS
- Doylestown Grades: PK-K | 24 students
5908 Mechanicsville Road
Doylestown, PA 18902
(215) 794-7001 2.4 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.