Our amazing staff give the children here at the Huntington KinderCare a loving and nurturing environment to grow in.
Our teaching staff has an average of 5 years at the center.
A majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Bachelor's Degree, or Master's Degrees.
We strive to improve the education of the children by holding bi annual professional development trainings, and providing opportunities to further their education with help from our company.
The true key to our teacher's success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Huntington KinderCare in Huntington, NY. We invite you to come and visit a place we call home! We are excited to meet with you and your family to show you all we have to offer. We believe in developing the whole child, and everything we do is designed for learning. We focus on the five main areas of development which will give them many opportunities to learn and grow. Our highly qualified staff give your children the social and emotional support to grow and develop. Your child will be in a safe, secure stimulating environment which they will engage in multiple activities every day! Our families consider us an extension of their families and we love seeing their bright and shiny faces walk through the door every day!
- We have a secure and safe environment with keypad entry. All of our playgrounds offer ample space for the children to build large motor skills safely with our fenced playgrounds. All of our staff take CPR and First Aid trainings each year to keep current with State and Company Guidelines.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- DSS, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare at Huntington?
The application deadline for KinderCare at Huntington is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare at Huntington. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.