Love Of Learning Montessori
- The Love of Learning Montessori School in Huntington, Long Island, is a private, non-profit, non-denominational school committed to providing a dynamic learning environment for children from diverse backgrounds.
- This child-centered school promotes a love of learning and positive character development.
- Professionally trained staff, and a carefully prepared environment, help each child reach his/her true potential.
- Our implementation of the Montessori method promotes the development of self-motivation, independence, curiosity, cooperation and concern for others within the framework of a strong academic program.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||kindergarten 6800 Elementary 7500|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Sheldon Thompson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
East SetauketGrades: NS-8 | 403 students
201 Old Town Rd
East Setauket, NY 11733
Saint JamesGrades: NS-8 | 123 students
17 Three Sisters Road
Saint James, NY 11780
SmithtownGrades: PK-6 | 358 students
211 Brooksite Drive
Smithtown, NY 11787
Huntington StationGrades: PK-9 | 278 students
165 Pidgeon Hill Rd Ste 1
Huntington Station, NY 11746
LindenhurstGrades: K-5 | 42 students
175 S 11th St
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?