KinderCare at Old Bridge
Tel: (732) 360-0155
- The teachers and staff at Old Bridge KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of twenty five years in the Early Childhood Education field.
- The majority of our teachers have their child Development Associate's (CDA) Credential or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education.
- The Old Bridge KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development training to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Old Bridge KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Old Bridge KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. All the staff is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA,NACCRRA, Coast Guard
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Old Bridge Grades: PK-8 | 236 students
81 Throckmorton Ln
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
(732) 679-4700 0.9 PK-8
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?