Kids Count Child Center
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (732) 723-9416
- Our goal at Kids Count is to create an amiable child care center - that contains an environment that is active, inventive, livable, documentable and communicative.
- We strive to create a center where children, teachers and families feel a sense of well-being.
- Our staff consists of state-certified teachers, all of whom have experience and education preparation in child development.
- All staff members are carefully screened. The educational staff is selected based on qualifications, experience, personal characteristics, and capabilities.
- Each staff member is trained in first aid and CPR. Kids Count Theater is a place where children from the shy to the outgoing and enthusiastic use fun, dramatic activities to strengthen their self-confidence and life skills.
- We encourage children to develop and discover their full potential focusing on skills such as: positive self image, power of concentration, spontaneous expression, listening skills, improving thinking processes, and improving physical fitness.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Old Bridge Grades: NS-PK | 58 students
83 Ferry Rd
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
(732) 360-0155 2.2 NS-PK
- Old Bridge Grades: PK-8 | 236 students
81 Throckmorton Ln
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
(732) 679-4700 2.4 PK-8
- Little Silver Grades: NS-12 | 35 students
36 Birch Ave
Little Silver, NJ 07739
(732) 842-0238 20.3 NS-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-1 | 12 students
3300 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90010
(213) 387-7252 2430.8 NS-1
Kids Count has provided my children with 4 years of an outstanding education. Thanks to the staffs dedication both my children have come out excelling in multiple categories. They teach respect and honor along with all the academics. Both partners are very involved in every class room and are always seeking ways to improve and keep up with the changing times. The program has a well balanced program where the kids are having so much fun they don't even realize they are learning. I highly recommend this school for every kid.
- Posted by Parent - peppe
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?