King of Kings Lutheran School is a nationally accredited school located in Maitland, Florida.
Our low-tuition rates, small class sizes, emphasis on life skills, and pursuit of academic excellence, make us a top-choice when choosing a school for your child.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 63 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,250
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
- Fully accredited by the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod School Accreditation.
- King of Kings Lutheran School is one of more than 350 elementary schools within the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod. Approximately 26,525 children are enrolled in these schools, which are staffed by more than 1,899 called teachers.
- One-to-one device ratio for students.
- Small Class Sizes
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does King Of Kings Lutheran School cost?
King Of Kings Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $5,250 for private students.
What sports does King Of Kings Lutheran School offer?
King Of Kings Lutheran School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for King Of Kings Lutheran School?
The application deadline for King Of Kings Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse King Of Kings Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.