The Parke House Academy
- The Parke House Academy highly values the structured learning approach.
- We boost high levels of student's achievement by providing a curriculum that exhibits elevated academic standards grounded in a strong foundation of reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Children's stages of growth and development are considered when planning our integrated learning programs.
- Application to real world problems is consistent throughout our themes and units of study.
- Our curriculum has been developed based on extensive past and present research about how children learn, resulting in a balanced program of instruction presented at an accelerated pace.
- It is our belief that the quality and character of a school's curriculum are essential to the eventual realization of a child's capacity of learning.
- The environment at the Park House Academy is conductive to effective teaching and learning due to our low student teacher ratios, dedicated teachers, and very progressive curriculum.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||161 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maitland Grades: PK-6 | 629 students
1450 S. Orlando Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
(407)647-3038 1.9 PK-6
- Winter Park Grades: 6-12
5700 Trinity Prep Lane
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407)671-4140 6.3 6-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.