The Parke House Academy
Tel: (407) 647-3624
- The Parke House Academy highly values the structured learning approach.
- We boost high levels of student's achievement by providing a curriculum that exhibits elevated academic standards grounded in a strong foundation of reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Children's stages of growth and development are considered when planning our integrated learning programs.
- Application to real world problems is consistent throughout our themes and units of study.
- Our curriculum has been developed based on extensive past and present research about how children learn, resulting in a balanced program of instruction presented at an accelerated pace.
- It is our belief that the quality and character of a school's curriculum are essential to the eventual realization of a child's capacity of learning.
- The environment at the Park House Academy is conductive to effective teaching and learning due to our low student teacher ratios, dedicated teachers, and very progressive curriculum.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Maitland Grades: PK-6 | 629 students
1450 S. Orlando Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751
(407) 647-3038 1.9 PK-6
- Winter Park Grades: 6-12
5700 Trinity Prep Lane
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 671-4140 6.3 6-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?