Kingdom Collegiate Academies | DeSoto Campus
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (214) 672-9263
- Kingdom Collegiate Academies provides students of all ages a superior collegiate education in a nurturing Christian environment that enables them to reach their highest potential in life and apply a Kingdom worldview that impacts the culture.
- Kingdom Collegiate Academies' core curriculum is based on the educational goals and objectives that have been set by the State of Texas and adopted by the Kingdom Collegiate Academies' Educational Board of Directors.
- In the core curriculum, students move from concrete experiences to increasingly complex levels of abstraction in critical thinking.
- Curriculum guides have been developed for each grade level and course in every subject area and are aligned to both the Texas and National standards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Biology, Calculus AB, Chemistry, Computer Applications, Computer Science, English Literature, Environmental Science, Physics II Anatomy, Psychology, Spanish V, US History, World Geography, World History|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Chapel uniform is worn on Wednesday)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $3,155 to $12,900. Flexible Tuition is available and is based off of household income.|
|Admissions Director||Janet Santana|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Gymnastics, Martial Arts,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
American Sign Language, Art Club, Ballet, Band, Cervice Learning Lab, Choir, Layout and Design Lab, Media Communications, Music Composition, Robotics Program, strings, Technology Lab, Visual Arts
- The mission of Kingdom Collegiate Academies is to provide students of all ages a superior collegiate educations in a nurturing Christian environment that enables them to reach their highest potential in life and apply a Kingdom worldview that impacts the culture.
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Focus on Math, Science & Technology
- Fine Arts & Foreign Language program
- Character Development
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Desoto Grades: K-10 | 18 students
1221 E. Parkerville Road
Desoto, TX 75115
(972) 230-1838 4.3 K-10
- Dallas Grades: PK-12
7898 Samuell Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75228
(972) 453-1321 16.3 PK-12
- Dallas Grades: PK-12 | 1085 students
11600 Welch Road
Dallas, TX 75229
(214) 363-6311 19.6 PK-12
We couldn't have asked for a better school for my daughter to attend. With the love and community they offer, we feel like family!
- Posted by Parent - Marvin Charles
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.